Тросовая пломба RFID UHF MYRMIDON SEAL
An RFID UHF cable seal that can provide information about its status, i.e. OPEN, CLOSED and AUXILIARY, which will be stored in the RFID chip
MYRMIDON SEAL by LEGHORNGROUP is a durable cable seal using UHF RFID technology that combines the mechanical security of standard seals with the exceptional level of electronic security provided by RFID technology, automatic RFID.
It is the first ISO17712 certified cable seal on the market that can provide its status information i.e. OPEN, CLOSED and AUXILIARY to be stored in the RFID chip. For this reason, the seal is labeled «three states».
The seal made of high-impact polystyrene — with the possibility of customizing the brand and numbering on request — includes a unique system with latest generation electronic circuits that guarantee the uniqueness of the seal, so that the code of the electronic seal cannot be reproduced and the detection of three different states.
This makes it possible to automatically and safely identify a seal placed on a container or vehicle.
- It has a unique identification code and the ability to read / write user memory.
- Offers at the same time an immediate and precise identification of the seal and the condition of the seal, i.e. whether the seal was open at the time of reading or whether it has been tampered with.
- This is the ideal solution to ensure the safety of the cargo and detect any attempts of unauthorized access in the supply chain.
- The cable lock system makes it easy to use in a wide variety of applications.
COLORS AND SETTINGS
- Operating frequency: 860 — 960 MHz
- RF protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen2 / ISO / IEC 18000-6C
- Technology: passive
- RFID IC: NXP G2iM+
- Read/Write User Memory: Up to 640 bits
- Memory capacity: 128 to 448 bits of EPC memory
- TID (Tag IDentifier): 96 bits, including 48-bit one-digit factory serial number; 112-bit user TID memory
- Password protection: yes
- Autopsy evidence: yes — THREE STATE DETECTION
- Read / write cycles: 10000
- Data retention period: 20 years.
- Reading distance with portable reader: 2m (depending on reader)
- Reading distance with fixed gate reader: 5 m (depending on the reader)
- Quality: 100% tested
- Industrial protection: IP65
- Working temperature: -20°C / +55°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C / +80°C
- ISO 17712:2013 clauses 5 and 6: yes
- Dimensions: 51×93×38 mm
- Standard cable length: 337mm
- Cable Diameter: 5.0mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Material: carbon steel + high impact polystyrene in accordance with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), European Directive 2002 / EC.
Вам также будет интересно…
Пломба типа Барьер Сил. Изготовлено целиком из металла